If you are into Performing Arts, you must be very well aware of APAP. If you are reading this for the first time, you might be missing some important information related to the field of your interest. Here I will be discussing every significant information related to the APAP sign-up process, how you can log in, and much more. But before that, let’s get a quick overview of what APAP is all about.
APAP- An Overview
APAP stands for ‘The Association of Performing Arts Professionals’. This association works as a national service, advocacy, and membership organization that is responsible for managing things related to the ‘live performing arts’ field.
APAP is involved in creating an industry that is entirely dedicated to performing arts and the professionals who work within it. They even host the APAP|NYC conference every year; so basically, APAP is one leading community for networking and knowledge.
So, if you are looking forward to moving ahead in your career, APAP is one association that can help you with professional development, resource sharing, advocacy, and civic engagement.
About APAP Login- The Steps You Need to Follow
Here are the easy steps you need to follow to log in to your APAP account and access all the features that it offers:
- On a web browser, go to this link- APAP to land on the official APAP website.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button given in the top-right corner of the APAP official website.
- You will be directed to the sign-in page of APAP where, to log in to your account, you will just need to enter your username/email followed by password; once done, click on ‘Sign in’.
Note- To stay signed in to your APAP account on a personal device, you can also select the checkbox that says ‘Keep me signed in if I close the browser’.
That’s how simple it is to log in to your APAP account in a few simple steps.
Not Registered to APAP Yet? Join Now
If you have never interacted with APAP before or want to be a part of it, you can easily register to create your own user account; just follow the steps listed further:
- Go to APAP official webpage
- Click on ‘Join’ placed in the top-right corner
- On the next page, you will see some information regarding why you should join APAP and become a member; there you will also get the link to fill the ‘new membership application form’ that you have to mail to their mailing address.
- To create a user account, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a form that you have to fill with certain information including: first name, last name, email address, confirm your email address.
You will also need to create a strong password for your account and re-type the same.
Then select a secret question and give a secret answer to it. Once done with that, enter your business phone number and select an organization, enter the Captcha and click on ‘Continue Joining APAP’
- After that, select one of the APAP’s membership type that you want to be a part of:
- Artist/Agent/Manager Membership
- Presenting Organization Membership
- Consultant Membership
- Vendor Membership
- Then fill in the ‘Member Profile Data’ that includes;
- Your Personal Information
- Your Primary Address &
- Your Professional Information
By following all the steps, you will be able to create your APAP account.
APAP Membership and Login Support for Issues
APAP not only offers you the opportunity to avail of membership, but it also takes care of all the issues you might encounter on the way.
To get more information related to your new APAP membership, you can connect with one of the team members of APAP via any of the options provided below:
- Membership Director, Sue Noseworthy at email@example.com or 202.207.3841
- Senior Membership Associate, Kisha Shorter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.207.3856
- Email the team at email@example.com
Steps to Fix APAP Login Issues
If you are facing issues while logging into your APAP account, this can be due to a number of reasons. No matter what the issue is, APAP offers all the help you need.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the link- APAP Sign In Help
- Then, you will be presented with three options:
- Find my account by email address
- I forgot my password
- Contact customer service
Choose the one that you need help for
- If you select ‘Find my account by e-mail address’, you will need to provide up to 3 email addresses so that they can search for your account. APAP will match the email addresses that you will provide to them with the ones they have in their records.
- If you select ‘I forgot my password’, you will need to enter either your email address or username so that your account can be located easily; click on ‘Find my user account’.
- The last option you have is to ‘Contact Customer Service’ where you can contact the APAP support team by mailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org
So, if you are facing difficulty logging in to your APAP Account, these steps are going to help you for sure.
Note-If you are not able to use any of the above recovery options, you will be left with no other option except to create a new user account.
Next, can read: Searscard.com Login | Sears Credit Card Login | Official Login