While uploading resumes, cover letters, writing samples, you may get stuck when the file can only be uploaded in a certain format. You have an image or screenshot in JPG or JPEG format, but the format required to upload the file is PDF. What will you do now? PDF is not an image format and it can completely overwhelm you to save JPG as PDF and then upload it. You must have turned to “Google to look for How to Convert JPG to PDF for Free” but how to know what tool will serve the purpose or not.
To change a JPEG into a PDF, different options are available; however, you need to find the right one for your device.
For instance, the PDF converter you have for Windows will not work for Mac devices.
No need to worry, this guide has all the answers you are looking for and in a few clicks; you will be able to convert your JPG file into PDF.
How to Convert JPG into PDF On Windows?
To convert a JPG file to PDF on Windows, there is no need to download JPG to PDF converter software, you can undertake any of the easy methods explained further to get the job done. Here is how to do the conversion on Windows 10 and 7:
How to Convert JPG into PDF on Windows 10
To convert JPG to PDF on Windows 10, you can use the in-built ‘Photos’ app and the rest of the process is easy.
- Click on the Windows icon in the bottom-left corner and when the menu appears, select ‘Photos’.
- Click on the ‘Select’ option in the top-right corner.
- Then, select the JPG photos you want to convert into PDF.
- Next, click on the ‘Print’ icon in the upper-right side corner of the screen, a drop-down menu will appear. From there, select ‘Microsoft Print to PDF’ in the first box and click on the ‘Print’ option at the bottom.
- Enter a name for your PDF file and select the location where you want to save it, finally hit ‘Save’.
How to Convert JPG into PDF on Windows 7?
It is quite easy to convert JPG to PDF on Windows 7; you just need to have Google Chrome installed on your device. Follow the step-by-step directions given below:
- On your Windows device, look for the picture you want to convert the format for and right-click on it; take the cursor on the option ‘Open With’.
- From the menu that appears, select ‘Google Chrome’.
- If the option doesn’t appear, click on the ‘Choose Default Program’ and then click on ‘Browse’. A new window will appear where you can manually look for Google Chrome and press ‘Open’ to add it.
- Once you select ‘Google Chrome’, the image will open in a new tab, click on the menu icon in the top-right corner and then select the ‘Print’ option.
- In the new window that appears, select ‘Destination’ and a drop-down menu will appear; click on ‘Save as PDF’.
Read This Also: Steps to Log in Apps.Rackspace.Com Webmail Account
- Click on ‘Save’ given at the bottom of the screen.
- You can keep a name for your PDF file and select the location where you want to save it, finally, click on ‘Save’.
Note- Make sure you have a PDF viewer such as Adobe installed on your device to view the file after converting it from JPG to PDF.
Read This Also: Bookmark These top 20 YIFY/YTS Proxy Sites for Torrenting
How to Convert JPG into PDF On Android?
In order to save JPEG file as PDF on your Android device, you will be required to download an app from the Play Store as follows:
- Go to the Play Store on your Android device and in the search box type ‘JPG to PDF Converter’, click on ‘Install’ for the app that appears.
- The app will start downloading and once it the download is complete, launch the app by clicking on ‘Open’.
- Tap ‘Allow’ for the prompts that appear.
- Tap the ‘File’ option and select the image that you want to convert. You even select a ‘Folder’ to convert multiple images JPG format into PDF in one go.
Read This Also: Jiorockers: Information that You Never Knew Before
- Next, select the ‘Page Orientation’ and ‘Image Compression’ if you want to compress the image.
- After this, tap ‘Convert to PDF’ to save the JPEG file as a PDF one.
- Next, click on the three vertical dots icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select ‘Download’ to save it on your device. You can look for the saved PDF file in the ‘Documents’ folder of your device.
Read This Also: An Insight Explanation of Stream2watch With top 6 Alternatives
It was one of the best JPG to PDF converter you will get on Google Play Store for Android devices. You can even choose out of similar other options such as Image to PDF Converter – JPG to PDF Converter, Image to Pdf Converter, and others.
How to Convert JPG into PDF On Mac?
Mac offers an in-built app that you can use to convert the images into PDF format as shown in the steps underneath:
- Open your Mac’s dock and click on the ‘Preview’ app and a Finder window will pop-up. If you don’t get the app on your device, you can look for ‘Preview’ in the search box and then double-click on it.
- Open the folder that has the image you want to convert in the Finder window and click on the ‘⌘ Command’ to select all the files that you want to convert.
- After selecting the photos in the Preview window, click on ‘Open’, in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click on ‘File’ and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Next, click on ‘Print’ given at the bottom of the ‘File’ menu.
- Click on the ‘PDF’ drop-down menu placed at the bottom-left corner and then select ‘Save as PDF’.
- Enter the name for your file in the text field and select the location where you want to save it (if required) using the ‘Where’ drop-down menu.
- Click on ‘Save’ in the bottom-right corner and it will convert your JPEG image to PDF file.
How to Convert JPG into PDF On iPhone?
To convert a JPG file into PDF on your iPhone, you will need to download an application and then use it as explained in the steps listed below:
- Begin by downloading the PDF Photos app from the App store.
- Once you have downloaded the app, open the app. If prompts related to the intro of the app appears, press ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Next, select a page layout using the Page Layout option and tap ‘Next’.
- To use a cover page for your document, tap the template or you can also leave it as it is; press ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Next, tap ‘Add Photos’ and this will open the Photos app.
- Now, you need to select the photos from the album that you want to add to your PDF file. For that, tap the album and start selecting the photos.
- Once you are done selecting the images, tap ‘Ok’ to continue.
- Change the order of your images if you want or press ‘Next’.
- Now, you can save PDF files to the app. For that, tap ‘Files’, then select ‘On My iPhone’, and select a folder.
- Tap ‘Add’ from the top-right corner to finish the conversion process.
Now, you can easily turn and save your JPG images into PDF for any device that you have.