Infertility is an issue deep-rooted in our society. It has doomed many people emotionally. It has also become hard for many of them to receive treatment and care due to the high costs and their financial situations.
In India, many women are not able to access these treatments because of their social and financial background. The humiliation and stigma they have to suffer are also intolerable, which is why the best IVF centre in Punjab is bringing up affordable treatments for these women.
In this article, we will study the reasons for the inaccessibility for these people and what changes we can expect with cost-effective fertility treatments.
Why are Women from Low Financial Strata Not Able to Get IVF Treatments?
- Procedural Costs: The costs incurred by procedures involved in this treatment are too costly. These costs make them unaffordable for low-income families.
- Limited access to specialized healthcare: Many of these women have no access to normal healthcare facilities. They need to travel far from their surroundings to get the best IVF treatment, which can be time-consuming.
- Financial Challenges: You need to visit the hospital many times for treatments, medications, and procedures. For these women, taking time off from their work can be really tough in terms of finances and other things.
- Socioeconomic factors: Things like economic stress and insecurity can be really challenging. It badly affects the overall health and well-being of these women, which also creates a difficult cycle for these women with infertility problems.
- Social and Cultural Stigma: Some communities stigmatize infertility, which makes these women hesitant to seek professional help. This is much more prevalent in meagre-income communities.
- Lack of Knowledge: These women don’t get reliable and proper information for these treatments. This also hinders them from seeking medical assistance for this issue.
But these things can be avoided with the cheapest yet top-class treatments at the best IVF centre in Srinagar for those who want to save time.
Benefits of More Accessible and Affordable Infertility Treatment
- Lowered Financial Strain: Cost-effective treatments will help these women undergo this procedure without experiencing the mental downfall that comes along with the monetary burden.
- Best for family planning: This procedure will also help these women in planning their families. They will be able to have their child whenever they feel they are prepared.
- Better Reproductive Control: Access to IVF treatment also helps these women control their reproductive preferences, which also enhances their personal growth and self-esteem.
- Best Way To Spread Awareness: Affordability in IVF treatments will also empower women as they will be able to learn more about these issues and the best treatments. This also helps them to erase the stigma effectively in their communities and educate them about these issues in a better way.
The inability to conceive is shockingly getting higher among a lot of people. And it is not just in urban localities; it is also there in rural areas.
Hence, an accessible IVF treatment is important for those who are not able to start a family and experience parental bliss.