Have you recently been in a tight spot as your Facebook account which is important to you has been disabled! If yes then, we suggest you to not panic about it because it can happen to anyone and it’s an easily fixable issue that just demands a careful approach and little effort from you. So, let’s begin—
Read This Also: Steps to Log in Apps.Rackspace.Com Webmail Account
What is a Deactivated Facebook Account?
Facebook disabled accounts means you have no longer access to your Facebook account that you have been using for a long time. Basically, Facebook disables your power and ability to access your account and perform any activity on the platform until and unless you reactivate it.
However, for a disabled account, there can be two causes that have been reported by users, and they are as mentioned:
- Facebook Account is deactivated by the user itself either mistakenly or by purpose.
- Facebook Account is deactivated by the Facebook team itself.
So, depending on the cause behind the disabled account, you have to decide on the first basis whether you need to execute the steps of recovering self-disabled account or the steps of reactivating Facebook-disabled account!
Solution for Cause 1: How to Reactivate a Self-Disabled Facebook Account?
- Firstly, open the ‘Facebook sign-in page’ by visiting ‘www.facebook.com’ link.
- Then, enter your phone number and email address in the upper right side of the page.
- After that, enter your Facebook password also inside the password text-field.
(In the other case, if you’ve forgotten the login credentials of your account, you can either take help from your ‘Trusted Facebook Contacts’ or you can answer the ‘Security Question’ that you’ve entered during when you’ve signed-up for an account on Facebook)
- In the end, just press the ‘Sign-in’ button.
That’s it! Doing so will take you to your Facebook account but remember that your account is scheduled for deletion, so you need to cancel your scheduled deletion also (if Facebook prompts).
Now, moving forward, if it’s Facebook that disables the account then, before you jump on to the solution for reactivating a Facebook disabled account, it is necessary to know well-in advance about the reasons behind ‘why Facebook team disable its users’ accounts?’
Read This Also: Bookmark These top 20 YIFY/YTS Proxy Sites for Torrenting
Possible Factors or Reasons Leading to Disabled Facebook Account By Facebook Team
- If the Facebook account holder does not adhere to Facebook Terms and Conditions.
- If the Facebook account holder does not follow Facebook Rules and Regulations.
- If the Facebook account holder does not act as per Facebook Community Guidelines.
- If the Facebook account holder sends more than the expected number of friend requests.
- If the Facebook account holder forwards several identical messages in groups, pages and personal chats.
- If the Facebook account holder likes too many posts unnecessarily.
- If the Facebook account holder uses a fake name for his/her profile.
- If the Facebook account holder impersonates other Facebook users to deceive.
- If the Facebook account holder behaves rudely or harshly with others on Facebook.
- If the Facebook account holder comments inappropriately on Facebook groups and pages.
- If the Facebook account holder indulges in unethical activities like hacking others’ accounts.
- If the Facebook account holder approaches other users with the motive of advertising or promoting.
- Last but not least, if the Facebook account holder’s content has been reported as spam.
[Note: You can check out the complete list of Facebook’s terms and standard at ‘https://www.facebook.com/terms’ for the possibility of securing your Facebook account from being locked again]
So, whenever a user commits any such offense then, the anti-abuse and security system of Facebook detects that suspicious or unacceptable activity from the user’s account and this will trigger Facebook to disable that particular account. Moreover, depending on the seriousness of the committed offense, Facebook can disable an account either temporarily (i.e., disabled for a short span of time and can be recovered) or permanently (i.e., disabled for forever and cannot be recovered).
Though this security feature of Facebook has been introduced for enforcing the guidelines more strictly on the platform and restricting even the minor misuse of the site; but sometimes, innocent ones also suffer the consequences of the same system.
Thus, if you also belong to the category of such Facebook users who get trapped into the loop of this security system and have recently received notifications like ‘Your Facebook account is temporarily locked for security reasons’ or ‘Your Facebook account is disable’ then, leave all your worries aside and concentrate here to know about how you can unlock your Facebook account to again continue using or accessing the service:
Read This Also: Jiorockers: Information that You Never Knew Before
Solution for Cause 2: How to Reactivate Facebook Account If Facebook Disabled It Temporarily?
In case Facebook has disabled your Facebook account, then the best you can do is submit an appeal in front of Facebook if you feel like Facebook has disabled your account for no reason. And to do so, you need to perform these below-given steps correctly using either—
[Note: There’s no way out there to unblock or enable your Facebook account back if you’re blocked by Facebook for any of the offenses (from the above-mentioned list) that you’ve committed. But, surely you have all the right to send an appeal in front of the Facebook team if you’re sure about yourself that you haven’t committed any such offense or if anyhow committed then, not intentionally! However, be prepared to not get disappointed because depending on the circumstances, Facebook team may or may not grant your request!]
Steps to Execute for Form 1
- For sending your appeal to Facebook (through form 1) to let the Facebook team review the matter because you believe your account was disabled in error, you need to first open your preferred web browser and from there, navigate to the ‘My Facebook account has been disabled’ page using this “https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907” link.
Read This Also: An Insight Explanation of Stream2watch With top 6 Alternatives
- Once you reach there, locate the option of ‘Submit an Appeal – if you think your account was disabled by mistake’ to click on the same.
- Doing so, will open an appeal form in front of you and you’ve to fill the same with all the asked details that are associated or matches with your deactivated Facebook account such as—
- Your Full Name
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Facebook Username (that you use on your Facebook account)
- Your Email Address (that you have accessed to because Facebook will use this email only to communicate with you)
- Your Phone Number (that you’ve registered again when you signed-up on Facebook)
- Once you’re done with entering all the aforementioned necessary and required details, wait until and unless Facebook asks you to send an identity proof of yours.
- Then, to submit your identity proof, you have to upload a picture of your ID that can either be a government ID or a non-government ID (for better understanding of the same, consider looking at the below-mentioned list of Government and non-Government ID’s list).
- Coming back to the point, to upload a picture of your ID proof, first click on the option of ‘Choose Files’ then, select your ‘ID Picture’ from your device’s photo library and then, click the ‘Open’ option to finally upload the same.
- Now, all you have to do is click on the last given option of ‘Send’ from the bottom-right side of the form to finally submit your appeal in front of Facebook for investigation that you never know can in turn lead to reactivation of your temporarily disabled Facebook account. And, if the Facebook team decides to revoke your account’s deactivation, they will send you a message letting you know that your account is now available for access!
Type of Government and Non-Government IDs That Facebook Accepts
Government IDs List: You can send any one of the below-given government ID for verification of your name and to regain access to your Facebook account. However, ensure that whatever government ID you choose to send, it should either have your name and photo or your name and date of birth.
|Birth certificate||Voter ID card||National age card||Immigration registration card||Tribal identification or status card|
|Driver’s license||Family certificate||Marriage certificate||Official name change paperwork||Tax identification card|
|Passport||Non-driver’s government ID such as disability, national ID card, SNAP card, and pension card||Green card, residence permit or immigration papers||Visa|
Non-Government IDs List: This list is an alternative for those who don’t have a government ID. So, if you want to send a non-government ID then, remember that you’ve to send two of them and before sending make sure they include your name as well as your date of birth or photo (that matches the details on your Facebook account) on at least one of the two non-government IDs.
|Bank statement||Address proof card||Utility bill||Credit card||Diploma|
|Transit card||Health insurance||Magazine subscription stub||Medical record||Family registry|
|School ID card||Contract||Personal or vehicle insurance card||Company loyalty card||Paycheck stub|
|School record||Check||Library card||Yearbook photo||Permit|
|Professional license card||Religious documents||Certificate of registration for accreditation or professional||Employment verification||Membership ID such as pension card, work ID, union membership, or professional ID|
[Note: You can know about what all type of ID does Facebook accepts by visiting https://www.facebook.com/help/159096464162185/]
Steps to Execute for Form 2
- For sending your appeal to Facebook (through form 2) navigate to the ‘Disabled – Ineligible’ page using this “https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907” link.
- There, you’ll see a form in front of you that you’ve to fill for providing the following asked details that matches with your deactivated Facebook account i.e., —
- Your Full Name
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Email Address or Your Phone Number (for letting Facebook use either of them to contact you)
- Along with entering these aforementioned details, also click on the ‘Additional Info’ option to enter any extra information (it can be in detail) that you consider worthy enough to be included in the form for letting Facebook know about it. For instance, you can include the following—
- Your ‘Legal’ Name, if it is different from the name that you use for your Facebook account.
- Your concern if you suspect that your Facebook account was not in your control and instead it was hacked by someone.
- You can mention if you have visual evidence that not you but someone else is responsible for those actions that leads to the deactivation of your Facebook account.
- You can tell about the incidents like if you have been harassed by someone whom you also consider responsible for your account’s behavior that Facebook considered offensive.
- Now, once you’re done entering all the asked information, press the ‘Send’ button to submit the form.
Read This Also: What Is Pepega? Everything You Need to Know!
Steps to Execute for Form 3
- This form is slightly different from the ‘Form 1 and Form 2.’ Facebook’s users whose account has been disabled mainly due to long inaccessibility can use ‘Form 3’ to submit an appeal in front of Facebook so that the team will enable your account again. Thus, if you want to use this form then, visit the same using this link “https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/313733425335072.”
- On reaching there, fill in the asked details that are associated with your disabled FB account in both these text fields—‘the email address or phone number listed on the disabled account’ and ‘your full name on the account.’
- Now, as soon as you’ve filled the form, click on the ‘Send’ button and wait patiently till your disabled FB account reactivated by Facebook as it may take around a week to review your appeal. However, still you can keep a check on your emails to ensure whether you’ve received any email regarding the activation status of your deactivated Facebook account. Also, you can try signing-in to your deactivated account to know about the same.
That’s it! Using this comprehensive guide on how you can reactivate a disabled Facebook account, you can hopefully recover your Facebook accountagain for access.
Read This Also: Guide to Download Hotstar MOD APK